Help with hearing aids

Paul Kurland DHEY06A at prodigy.com
Sun Mar 31 09:11:13 EST 1996

Adding to the stories in this heading.....

I've had patients who felt $700 was too much for a hearing aid, but will
purchase a $500 pair of electronic ear muffs which will enable them to
shoot a deer!

Or those that won't invest in hearing, but think nothing of spending $50
for Friday night fish and a keg of beer ( tap beer is marked up much
higher than the hearing aids I sell ).

I just adore people who tell me I'm charging too much!  Especially other
professionals.

Paul Kurland, M.A.
Bay Hearing Conservation, Inc.