Looking for CFY job

ACI Hearing Center aci at net-connect.net
Mon Jun 10 13:47:01 EST 1996

I am anticipating graduating in July 1996, and I hope to begin my
Clinical Fellowship Year in audiology shorly thereafter and am willing
to relocate to do so.

Over the past few years, I have gained much knowledge and proficiency
with pediatric and adult audiology, diagnostic and screening ABR, ENG
testing, diagnostic and screening DPOAE and TOAE, and amplification
devices.  While balancing employment and education, I have consistently
maintained a high degree of achievement.

I will be happy to submit my resume at your request.

Sincerely,

Marney Pelligrin, B.A.
E-mail: aci at net-connect.net
124 Carol Street