any 3M users ? since Resound takeover

CTB1954 ctb1954 at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 22:13:00 EST 1996

In message <31FD7109.15F5 at synapse.net>
Jean dallaire <jdallair at synapse.net> states:

>What is service and price like ? Any improvement with Noah ?

Jean & bionet.audiology:

I have not found service to suffer. Nor have I found any lack of Q.C. for
their I.T.E.'s.  Their support people seem to have lost some of their
perkiness (wouldn't  you, given the circumstances?)
They are giving some price discounts, particularly on their Dual Pro line.

HAS 3M's Noah-based software entered the market yet? If so, I hadn't heard
about it.  I'm still using their DOS based V2.3 .  ( A pain when you want
to print something and you have to clean out your T.S.R. programs  each
time to print.)

Any one else have info on whether the Noah based 3M software is out yet?

Craig Barth, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA,, ABCDEFG :))
PRivate PRactice
a.k.a. ctb1954 at aol.com