Help!!!

David G. Delage dgdelge at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 24 23:17:42 EST 1996

Jed Brewer <gbrewer at impala.ir.miami.edu> wrote:

>Hey,

>I am trying to find imformation on the hearing capabilities of humans and
>cats.  Specifically, I am looking for limitations in the abilities to hear
>certain frequencies, and information about what frequencies (if any) tend
>to be most pleasing or most annoying.  No, I don't know what I am talking
>about, but I hope that you do!  Thanks!
>Jed

>                                                          ±±
>                                                        ±±±±±±
>Jed - <gbrewer at impala.ir.miami.edu>                       ±±
>One life to live.  Only what is done for Christ will last.±±
>±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

I'm not sure how much help this will be, but here goes:
There was an interview in Wired magazine, May 1996 (4.05) with Sandy
Stone.  In the article, Sandy Stone briefly describes experiments she
did in the 60's with cats and hearing.

Wired has a web page for this article with a bunch of links to Sandy
Stone's homepage and other things she's done.  You may want to check
that out and maybe ask her the same question.  the URL is
http://www.wired.com/4.05/stone/

Good luck!

Dave