Once again

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Thu Jul 18 23:09:42 EST 1996

In article <31ED177F.3E9F at hear.net>, @HEAR.NET says...

>So again this month I pose the question....What are you folks fitting?
>Anything new?...Digi's...Resound canal's..Sequel's...GG

I am obtaining some good results with the new Dynamic EQ II's. (Most
companies are or soon will be making it!) However, it HAS to be fit with
Real Ear equipment. A tiny tweek of the any of the pots makes huge response
differences in the ear. For this reason, I predict it will become the most
misfit hearing aid of all time! But, when properly fit, it is "wonderful."

It is also available in a computer programmable version - but have not tried
that version yet. Same parameters, etc. Just uses a computer to set the pots
is all!

Paul ;-)