Whats the best newsgroup for hearing research??I

JEBRAY jebray at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 00:53:19 EST 1996

I had hoped that this would be the right newsgroup as I am a student
majoring in Communicative disorders and University of Central Florida and
have been trying to glean as much as I can from incidental contacts.  Some
newsgroups get bogged down in personalities and banalities. I'll keep
checking in, though, just to see if anyone has onything to say.

J. E. Bray
JB