Whats the best newsgroup for hearing research??

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 17 22:13:44 EST 1996

In article <4sk3u9$6fd at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, radams2000 at aol.com (RAdams2000) says:

>I am doing research on the detailed interactions between
>the inner ear and the electrical neuron firing events that
>reach the brain. What newsgroup would be best for this type
>of information??

One of my original goals in starting this newsgroup was to link the
audiologists working in the field with research scientists in the
fields of neurophysiology and psychoacoustics in a manner to exchange
information.

It has yet to happen.,,, :-(

You might pose a specific question in this newsgroup or try:

bionet.neuroscience

Jeff