Senso by Widex - Fitting Software for Windows / NOAH

Thomas Lyngesen in4matic at image.dk
Tue Jul 16 16:32:00 EST 1996

In an earlier announcement in this forum, I stated that you could obtain
a version of Widex' newest fitting software including all the Widex
hearing instruments, i.e. also Senso.

We are currently building a WWW-site and FTP-site, but until this work
has completed, use your FTP-program and contact the site:

ftp.agora.dk

and remember to state the username: widex and the password: widex

Get the files in201id1.zip, in201id2.zip, in201id3.zip, in201id4.zip in
the directory /compass/v200

Unpack each file onto a 1.44 mb floppy disk and install COMPASS from
these diskettes.

Kind regards,

Thomas Lyngesen
Support Engineer at Widex, Denmark