Gender-dominated professions

Jennifer Lantz uncaudio at IX.NETCOM.COM
Fri Jul 12 18:02:55 EST 1996

As long as the profession is one-gender-dominated by the choice of
those entering and not those in it, I think that should not be a basis
for criticism. Unfortunately, a lot of times this is not the case. But
to make a sweeping statement about concern because a profession is
female-dominated leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Jennifer Lantz