Practice Builder's Accociation mailer

Robert Pluta rpluta at THOUGHTPORT.NET
Wed Jul 10 17:27:32 EST 1996

At 6:10 AM 7/9/96, David Weesner wrote:

> But one thing disturbs me.
>
>The mailer is peppered with quotes from audiologists saying how much
>they love the program.  I thought I'd try to contact at least one of
>them to see how they really like it, rather than rely on a one-sentence
>quote.  So I pulled out my 1994-95 AAA directory (the most recent I
>have) and NOT ONE of the audiologists names is is a member of the AAA.
>Just as a matter numbers, I find that odd.  I don't have an ASHA
>directory to check, so maybe someone else does.  Here are the names:

--clip--

Heh, good idea David.

One thing I was impressed with was his reference to *mangled* care. I've
been calling it that for about six months. Just ask my friends:-) I've been
telling them you've heard it from me first !

This is an issue which we'll all need to watch. Just as we're trying to
better establish our autonomy along comes mangled care to usurp our
efforts. I'll admit I'm scared and fearful and it's natural to be fearful
of things we don't understand.

Be careful...be very, very careful.

my opinions only,
Rob

Rob Pluta               "The truth is the light, the light is the way,
712 N Regent Cir.       the less folks know, the more they have to say."
Brandon, FL 33511       --The Remains, c.1966
PGP key ID:638D2151//fngrprnt:0B BA B5 D1 41 97 D4 50  12 A5 57 A8 D4 D4 6B 0C