Hearing Aids

Kim Schur SUNSETKIM at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 2 21:35:17 EST 1996

The Oticon 425 is not programmable. It is a power aid and on the small
size.  The Widex logo has a series of bte's about the same size which can
have two programs. There is a slide switch on the aid below the volume
wheel that has two positions. The two different frequecy responses  are
set by the audiologist. One program could have compression and the other
could be linear. I find they are good aids. They must be ordered with DAI
as it is not standard.  I believed the average cost of the Personic 425
is about $800 + or -.  The Widex logo's range from $750 to 950.