Removing Ear Wax

kerryo at dns.genesis.net kerryo at dns.genesis.net
Wed Feb 14 13:29:56 EST 1996

I have been "treating" ear wax impactions for over 18 years.  I feel it is a blessing to me and to my patients by not having to refer
them out of my office to have the wax removed (cost, time, etc.).  I feel very comfortable removing 98% of the wax problems that I am
faced with.  I know my limitations and when to refer on.  It all has worked out quite well.  I have not been faced with any open
opposition from the area docs, in fact, I have had an opportunity to remove wax from the canals of two ENT's  in the past!

Kerry Ormson, EdD
Amarillo, Texas