How did you rate the AAA Meeting in SLC?

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri Apr 26 22:18:04 EST 1996

> Re: How did you rate the AAA Meeting in SLC?

> How do you evaluate it? Instructional Courses? Exhibits? Other
> Sessions? AuD issue? Anything else?

My overall impression of the meeting was mixed.

The audio-visual problems made sitting still and being patient rather
difficult, especially at the end of the day.

General sessions were OK on average, some where very informative while
others where not informative at all.

I did not get to attend any instructional courses.

Opening Night Starkey Party : 2 (out of a possible 10)
[A disappointment from past parties]

Starkey Party at Green Parrot : 9 (a great bounce-back)

Exhibits were good....

Weather : Stunk !!!

> Jeff was also slammin down the beers
> and all the free food he could eat
> but I am not going to expand on that ;)

Wanted : Will pay top-$$ for any pictures of such-named person doing
embarassing things while participating in AAA activities.  Must include
negatives.

It was nice matching up email-names with faces.

Jeff Sirianni