HCFA Audiology Regulation

Gary Gams higgins at dedot.comdedot.com
Fri Apr 26 22:49:58 EST 1996

It continues to astound me how much more important it is for some to see others removed from the hearing health
care field as "the best thing to happen to our profession in years". If you feel your that much better so be
it,  but your concerns are trivial at best...Maybe you need to consider the patient (Although in your mind
that's what you think your doing)...Maybe you need to talk with Dispensers rather than worry about them...Yes
it's true I'm only a Dispenser but my Patients get quality care...Many in both of our fields are top
notch...Some are not,  but we need to work together for the good of the hearing impaired and let our ego's go
by the wayside...I'm sure I'm not going to change any minds here but I felt I had to respond...GG
Audiprosthologist