How did you rate the AAA Meeting in SLC?

Loren Randolph Loren.Randolph at m.cc.utah.edu
Mon Apr 22 20:27:34 EST 1996

Eh, it was okay. Some really boring sessions that were rehashes, a
couple of really good ones. I wasn't impressed with Salt Lake, but I
live there, so my vote doesn't count on that.  (Just not the same,
crawling in at 3:00 AM after a night of partying vs going home like a
good boy.) Good food, good parties, nice to see old friends again.
Loren