American studying Speech Path. in UK

R & KMilio milio at detroit.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 06:36:37 EST 1996

Hello.  I am an American temporarily based in England, studying
Speech/Language Pathology in Manchester.  I would like to contact SLPs
who were trained in the UK & then went on to get ASHA CCCs and practice
in the USA _OR_ those who tried to do so and were turned down.  Any
pointers on how to be successful?   Pitfalls to avoid?

I'm a novice newsgroup user & haven't found any speech path. related
groups yet.  Any suggestions Welcome!

Kristin Milio
milio at detroit.demon.co.uk