Book on Meniere's Disease

Douglas Baldwin dugby at imt.net
Wed Apr 10 19:57:54 EST 1996

Jeffrey G. Sirianni wrote:

> A client in our office has a husband with Meniere's
> Disease.  She is looking for a lay-person's reference
> to this condition.  Does anyone recommend any book that
> would be useful?  She is looking for medical information
> as well as things that can be done to help (ie. diet).
> Please reply via newsgroup or private email.

Just the other day, I got a sample of a new booklet on this subject from
Krames Communications.

It's a 15-page pamphlet that appears to have basic information ( I
Haven't actually read it yet...)

It's title is "Meniere's Disease:  Understanding your Inner Ear Problem"

I guess if you want a copy, just call Krames...(800)333-3032.
If it turns out to be useless, don't be mad at me;)