Hearing Aid WWW pages

Unitron Industries Ltd unitron at sentex.net
Wed Sep 20 08:05:04 EST 1995

dybala at utdallas.edu wrote:
>UNCAud (uncaud at aol.com) wrote:
>> Does anyone know of any hearing aid companies who have a WWW page?
>> Jenn
>Unitron, I heard has one up, but I am not for sure.

Yes at Unitron, we do have a home page up. It's been on-line since March
of this year. We are currently working on an on-line catalog of products.
It should be available in a month or so. We will also include links to
other hearing related sites so if anyone has some URL's, please email
them. Thanks.