Resound Power hearing aid and children

Christofer deHahn dehahn at tiac.net
Sun Oct 29 20:52:56 EST 1995

My profoundly deaf 4.5 year old is going to be starting a trial with the
Resound Power hearing aids soon. He has a 90dB PTA and uses his residual
hearing well. His current aids are Phonak PicoForte PPC-P set at 60DB of
gain.

I've searched the net for info but came up empty. I'd appreciate any info
on these aids, both technical and anecdotal, especially regarding fitting
them to young children. I've already applied for the second mortgage on
the house 8^).

Thanks

Chris