audiology web sites? (address correction?)

Rogue2 STU_LCBRAZ at vax1.acs.jmu.edu
Thu Oct 12 06:58:15 EST 1995

  If anyone has any advice on where I might
> be able to look, please email me PRIVATELY--I do not get much opportunity
> to check this group.  The programs do not have to be www accessable, as
> long as there is somewhere we can write for more information.
> Any help would be much appreciated--even if what I'm looking for is not
> *on* the world wide web, I'd like to know.  Maybe someone can point me
> in the right direction.
>

> -Laura Braz (James Madison Unviversity; Harrisonburg, VA)
> STU_LCBRAZ at ACS.JMU.EDU

Someone who wrote to me mentioned that they had trouble sending to
the above address...it *should* work (at least, it's worked in the
past!) but if you have trouble, try writing to

(address)@VAX1.ACS.JMU.EDU  (and if it *still* doesn't work you can either
give up or try):

(address)@VAX2.ACS.JMU.EDU

-Laura