Industrial Hearing Conservation

Paul Kurland DHEY06A at prodigy.com
Thu Oct 5 21:27:30 EST 1995

The program I use is 'Hear/Trak' by the Hawkwa Group, Inc., in Mundelein,
Illinois.  Data analysis is excellent and the program can produce as many
"eye wash" documents as your clients may desire.  Its biggest drawback is
limited word processing ability for personalized letters and notes,  but
all in all,  I really like it.  It comes in a single company version, and
multi-company version.  The number of companies is unlimited, I currently
serve about 200 industries with 25,000 audiograms per year,  and it
handles it easily.

CAOHC is located now in Milwaukee, WI.  (414)  276-5338.

Good luck.

pk,
Bay Hearing Conservation, Inc.