More on Crickets

Paul Kurland DHEY06A at prodigy.com
Mon May 29 19:56:50 EST 1995

I have a large industrial hearing conservation business.  As a result, I
test and review audiograms of many employees with high frequency hearing
loss.

During a recent test session at a local plant, I tested an employee with
signifcant high frequency loss.  Upon finishing the test, I began to
counsel him and informed him of his "high-pitch" loss.

He stepped back, looked at me, smiled and said, "thank god, I thought all
the crickets had died"!!

pk
Bay Hearing Conservation, Inc.