Possible permanent hearing loss from concert?

David D. Rogers drogers at primenet.com
Sun Jul 30 15:38:04 EST 1995

In article <drogers-3007951319570001 at ip035.lax.primenet.com>,
drogers at primenet.com (David D. Rogers) wrote:

Re: My last post

I should also point out that my left ear is still feeling stuffy, as
though there is mucus in it. I am planning on seeing a doctor tomorrow.

Peace,

<> David

"We have a Department of Defense, they're to make war.  We have an
 intelligence community to produce secrets- I'm sorry, to gather secrets."
--CIA Director John Deutch, speaking freely at his recent college reunion