Tinitus triggered by sound

Alan Sias arsias at cyberport.net
Fri Jul 28 23:49:52 EST 1995

Here's one for the books:  Washington State University is known for it's
Vet school, as well as the Speech & hearing Sciences.  One day about
three years ago, the vet school called over to our department and said
that we may want to come look at a cat.  The cat was experiencing SOAEs
so loud that they obtained audio recordings of them.  They still don't
know why that poor cat started ringing.

Alan Sias
Audiology Services for Montana

(P.S.) I hope somebody answered that poor cat!  That was just so I could
beat all you wise guys to the punch!!