Ethics and Audiology

HHull hhull at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 12:14:44 EST 1995

Ditto's.  If a patient purchases a hearing aid from me there are no
charges for services regarding the hearing aid.  If a hearing aid is out
of warranty I would definitely charge for services including programming.
Question.  If a patient comes in who has recently moved from out of state
or town and they need a replacement hearing aid that is covered under
their original loss and damage insurance would you charge a fitting fee?
I have'nt so far but feel a reasonable fitting fee would be appropriate.

Harold Hull, M.A.
Lubbock, TX