CAPD - INFORMATION SEARCH

g_roydervm at titan.sfasu.edu g_roydervm at titan.sfasu.edu
Tue Jul 25 15:18:38 EST 1995

I am a graduate student (speech/language pathology) at Stephen F. Austin State
University, in Nacogdoches, Texas.  I am currently studying CAPD and am
interested in obtaining a copy of the self-assessment scale called CHAPPS (The
Children's Auditory Processing Performance Scale).  I understand that this was
presented at the ASHA annual meeting, Nov., 1987.  Additionally, I would
appreciate ANY AND ALL information regarding management/treatment of auditory
processing disorders.  This information will be used for a personal file reference;
also, it will be shared with my fellow students.  We anxiously await reply to
e-mail address:  G_ROYDERVM at TITAN.SFASU.EDU  or here in the Newsgroup.

Thanks
in advance.