PhD, AuD, Masters

Ckim309 ckim309 at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 19:34:33 EST 1995

David you already know my ideas on this because I have been tormented by
this subject for the last 15 years.  I really don't see the AuD becoming a
"teaching" degree at mainstream universities.  However I do think the AuD
will become our degree for practice at all levels.  As far a the money
goes, I don't think you re-coup your cost for a long time(also if you
decide on a PhD)

George Cire