GSI vs. Madsen

UNCAud uncaud at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 23:59:54 EST 1995

Having used a Virtual in my graduate program (it was the first audiometer
I ever used), I would strongly urge you to try it out first. Even though I
have to write my own reports, I much prefer the GSI audio and immittance
equipment. The Virtual doesnt do some things that I think are necessary
and it runs off of a Mac (yuck).
Try it before you buy it ( which is a wise policy for any major purchase).

Jenn