GSI vs. Madsen

Alan Sias arsias at cyberport.net
Wed Jul 19 16:17:17 EST 1995

I am starting a new dispensing practice in Montana.  I have to decide
between the standard of GSI for my audiometer and impedance bridge, or
Madsen's Orbiter 922 audiometer and thier impedance bridge (I forget the
name...).

I am looking for input from people who have used both.  I have used GSI's
equipment befor, but not the Madsen.  In fact, in my small corner of the
world, no (that I can find) uses the Madsen.

Included in this decision is HearWare vs. The Hearing Clinic.

Thanks in advance for your help and information....

Alan Sias
Audiology Services for Montana
arsias at cyberport.net