Web Page for Bionet

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Fri Jul 7 19:22:43 EST 1995

In article <3tein6$deo at usenet.interramp.com>,  <us009043 at interramp.com> wrote:
>RE:  WWW Page
>
>I have been lurking here for a while, and I remember a Web page (I believe out of Austin) for Bionet.  I recently lost my web browser
>and am trying to rebuild my links.  Could someone post the URL for the page?  Thank you.

Our URL is http://www.bio.net/.  Please note that we recently moved
the machine to a new location and it has a new IP address,
204.31.212.2.  This has caused some problems in connecting to the
machine which will go away as other sites update this info.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at net.bio.net