Movie Theaters

Dion Roberts droberts at inseine.ifmt.nf.ca
Fri Jul 7 14:11:37 EST 1995

Hi.  I have a moderately severe hearing disability.  My loss is sensory
neural therefore my biggest problem lies in understanding speech as opposed
to hearing it.  I have a tv with closed captioning built in and it works
great for me.  I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any type of development,
where hearing loss is concerned, for movie theaters.  I love the theater
atmosphere but I seldom go because I have much difficulty understanding the
dialog.  I tried the headphone set some theaters provide and it is a piece of
trash.

Any suggestions?