programmable hearing aids

SoundHrg soundhrg at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 11:13:45 EST 1995

Yes, multi channel hearing aids are expensive, however, I am finding that
patients who lead a very active lifestyle and are capable of using the
mechanism to change the channels are finding the results quite effective.
Overall, the satisfaction rate on fittings I have performed have been very
high.  I judge a major portion of satisfaction on the return rate.
Multi-Channel as well as Single channel returns have been less than 1%
over the last 2 yearsfor my practice.  That, I can live with.  I don't
recomend them for everyone, so be discerning.

Dale Woodard