Noah and Windows 95

Sally M. Whitson swhitson at OMNIFEST.UWM.EDU
Tue Dec 26 11:56:14 EST 1995

Just an addendum to some information that I posted previously.  I'm back in
the office today and checked my Noah manual (as a last resort, consult the
manual!) and it does indicate that Noah should run with SYSTEMS having 8mb
of RAM.  However, it seems that Paul in Des Moines, Iowa has exhausted many
possibilities trying to get Noah to run with his  486 system and 8mb or RAM.
Our system has 16 mb of RAM and we've had no problems.  With the Phonak
software, there are both Noah and stand alone versions.  The first disk I had
was not the Noah version and thus did not work with Noah.  Hope this is of
some help.  Keep us posted on whether you get Noah to run.

Sally Whitson, M.S., CCC/A
Director of Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
Milwaukee Medical Clinic
Milwaukee, WI