NOAH and Windows 95

George Cire gcire at icsi.net
Sun Dec 24 10:35:27 EST 1995

You do need at least eight meg's of RAM to run NOAH successfully.  The
original documentation reported a minimum of four.  I am currentely not
running NOAH but use the stand alone Siemens Connex and it requires eight
or more meg of RAM to run.

As for the RAM doubler software, I read that SoftRam was being recalled
beacuse it didn't do any thing for Win 3.x or Win 95.  The sticker on the
box warns that it only works with win 3.x.

I tried to install Siemens Connex on my Laptop with only four meg of RAM
and it just won't run.  In may well be a shortage of RAM that is "Hanging
you UP".  Happy Holiday.

George Cire
Victoria regional Hearing Center
Victoria, TX