NOAH and Windows 95

mmoore at prysm.net mmoore at prysm.net
Fri Dec 22 19:15:33 EST 1995

Does NOAH (I am not familiar with this system) use the serial port of the computer, or is there
some dedicated hardware card installed in the computer?

If the system uses serial communications, you should have no problems.  At our electronic shop,
we run Win 95 with several DOS and Win 3.1 programs that communicate via serial to over 14
different external devices.

If NOAH uses a dedicated card installed in the computer, you'll may need a device driver for the card.
In my experience, many dedicated cards are actually some type of industrial controller or sampler, so a
device driver should be forthcoming.

Mark Moore
Audiometrics, Inc.
Medical Instrument Sales/Service