Postbac/Pregrad Programs

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 14 22:00:40 EST 1995

In article <4apq8a$o1v at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, hears2u at aol.com (Hears2U) says:

>Rumor has it that the Baylor program is in trouble.......Not meeting
>university undergrad. requirements.   Can anyone confirm or deny???
> Hears2U (David)

Yes that is what I heard recently.  My sources say that the students are
haaving trouble with the medical school courses in chemistry, physics,
and whatnot... I guess my response is that if someone wants a clinical
doctorate, then they should be able to handle the kinds of clinical
coursework that medical students are taking (IMHO).

If anyone in the Baylor AuD program is a reader, please reply and let
us know your feelings.  We are not here is pounce on anyone, but the
general trend in the AuD is of curiosity to many.,....

Jeff

Jeff Sirianni     @(((<{
University of Texas at Austin
Communication Sciences and Disorders