ReSound E-mail

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Dec 14 21:25:33 EST 1995

FYI : ReSound WWW Site

>Jeff,
>
>Back about a month ago, you sent me a message:
>========
>Dear Scott,
>
>Does ReSound have any plans in the near future for a WWW site? As
>co-moderator of bionet.audiology, I like to keep people atune with new
>developments, especially as it pertains to the internet.
>

>Now I have an answer for you!

>Regarding the WWW site, that is still up for debate. I'd like to get
>something going, but we can't quite get it organized.
>
>Scott A. Mercer
>Senior PC Administrator
>ReSound Corporation
* Jeff Sirianni                        *
* University of Texas at Austin        *
* Communication Sciences and Disorders *
* sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu           *
* jgsaudio at aol.com                     *