My Left Ear

CHASM no at way.dickhead
Sun Dec 3 00:11:57 EST 1995

I have been having problems hearing very bassy sounds in my left
ear ever since it was hit by a water balloon.  It sounds real stupid
but being a music composer I need precise hearing...  Please could any
one shed some light on the problem for me?  Will it be permanent?
Or will it only be for a few weeks?  It happened on a Friday and now it
is Saturday and it doesn't seem to be getting better.

Thank-you very much if you reply...

CHASM
** an281719 at anon.penet.fi **-- PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO pgee at iafrica.com
                               IT IS NOT MY E-MAIL Addx!!

It would be even better if you would respond within this
group.