WWW site URL for audiologists

Karen McComas mccomas at marshall.edu
Sat Apr 8 09:06:27 EST 1995

The skeleton of the web pages is now in place and with one or two links already
activated.  The URL is:

 http://www.marshall.edu/commdis/audiology/index.html

To avoid clutter on the list, you may wish to send information regarding links
directly to me (mccomas at marshall.edu) and users may periodically check the web
site for information regarding new links.  Bear in mind that these pages will
require some accessorizing, but I hope to do that soon.

Please note that our computer center staff is completing some work this weekend
and it is quite possible that the server may be down periodically.  If you have
difficulty accessing the site, try again Monday and then if you still
experience difficulty, please notify me.

Karen L. McComas
Communication Disorders, Marshall University
Huntington, WV  25755-2634
More info?  finger mccomas at marshall.edu