[Arabidopsis] Tenure track at LSU: Assistant Professor - Plant Physiologist

Naohiro Kato via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kato from lsu.edu)
Mon Oct 8 10:19:15 EST 2018

Dear Arabidopsis community,

The Department of Biological Sciences at Louisiana State University invites applications for a tenure-track Plant Physiologist at the level of Assistant Professor.

Please visit our website for the details.
https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU/job/LSU---Baton-Rouge/Assistant-Professor---Plant-Physiologist--Tenure-Track-_R00028886

We are looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
Plant Physiologist  Search Committee at LSU