[Arabidopsis] Part-time Scientific Curator position at TAIR

Tanya Berardini via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by tberardi from arabidopsis.org)
Mon Jan 8 19:10:48 EST 2018

The Arabidopsis Information Resource (www.arabidopsis.org) is looking for a*
part-time* scientific curator to join our functional annotation effort. If
you are a detail-obsessed individual who enjoys organizing data and hunting
down information, this is the job for you! The successful candidate will
work with our dedicated team of curators, software engineers, and database
developers. This is a *telecommuting* position.

Full ad here:

https://my.hirehive.io/phoenix-bioinformatics/jobs/32202/part-time-scientific-curator-remote