[Arabidopsis] CATMA and other arabidopsis microarray alignments?

Dan Bolser via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by dbolser from ebi.ac.uk)
Wed Feb 14 09:57:17 EST 2018

Hi,

I'm looking to update the CATMA probe alignments in Ensembl Plants. Where
can I get the 'latest', 'definitive' probe sequences from?

Seems several likely projects are in the archives:
https://www.ebi.ac.uk/arrayexpress/arrays/browse.html?keywords=CATMA

and I guess this is the official website:
http://www.catma.org/

but I'm not sure which file contains the 'official' sequences and unique
probe names...

Any help / guidance would be greatly appreciated.

On a related note, we're currently updating all our probe mappings in
Ensembl Plants (there is a marginal cost to adding more to our alignment
pipeline). Which other arabidopsis probe-sets should I align (other than
Affy / Agilent probes)? Which other probe-sets should I align for any
species (other than Affy / Agilent probes)?

Many thanks,
Dan.