[Arabidopsis] cell biology job at UMass including plants

Tobias Baskin via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by baskin from bio.umass.edu)
Mon Oct 16 13:59:01 EST 2017

Colleagues,
                 UMass Amherst is searching for a cell biologist and the
position is genuinely open to those who work on plants. Although we
expect to hire at the Assistant Professor level, for an approrpiate
candidate, an offer could be made at the rank of Associate or Full Prof.
Details found at the following url:

umass.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=90557

         Please circulate this to anyone you know who might be
interested and encourage them to apply. Thanks!

         Tobias

--
       __    ___   ^    ___   ___   Tobias I. Baskin
      /  \  /     / \  /      \      Professor