[Arabidopsis] The ABRC is hiring a Lab Technician

Slotkin, Keith via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by slotkin.2 from osu.edu)
Fri Oct 6 08:59:04 EST 2017

Located at The Ohio State University in Columbus Ohio, The Arabidopsis Biological Research Center is looking for a motivated Laboratory Technician to assist our expansion of DNA clone resources. The new employee will prepare DNA stocks (clones, plasmids, etc…) for distribution to the worldwide plant biology community, as well as perform quality control on our collection of nearly 500,000 DNA stocks.

See the full job description at:
https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/81688

Sincerely,

R. Keith Slotkin
Associate Professor
Department of Molecular Genetics
The Ohio State University

Director of the Arabidopsis Biological Resource Center (ABRC)
www.abrc.osu.edu

500 Aronoff Laboratory
318 West 12th Ave.
Columbus, OH, 43210