[Arabidopsis] Arabidopsis Bioinformatics Workshop at PAG

Town, Christopher D. via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by cdtown from jcvi.org)
Wed Oct 4 14:46:50 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues

As in previous years, Blake Meyers and I are co-organizing a workshop on Ar=
abidopsis Bioinformatics at the Plant and Animal Genome Conference in San D=
iego.
The goal is to introduce the community (Arabidopsis and others) to new tool=
s, approaches and data sets that may be of particular interest.

If you are planning to attend PAG and would like to present your latest app=
, widget, data set, ..., please send us an email with a couple of sentences=
 describing your topic. This will help up to plan the workshop in a timely =
fashion.

Blake and I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris Town
Professor, Plant Genomics
J. Craig Venter Institute
9714 Medical Center Drive