[Arabidopsis] Sequence verified Col-0 ecotype

Vijaykumar Veerappan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by vijaymull from gmail.com)
Thu Jun 8 21:15:14 EST 2017

Hello,

I need to order Col-0 wild-type seeds (sequence verified for purity). From
where do I order (ABRC or other sources) and please give me the stock
number.
Last time I ordered was in 2004 from ABRC. I remember the stock number
was CS60000. I'm not sure it is still the same.

Also, I need to know the ABRC stock number for Ler-0 for mapping crosses.

Thanks,
Vijay

Vijaykumar Veerappan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor