[Arabidopsis] Open rank faculty position at Univ Arizona

Yadegari, Ramin - (yadegari) via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by yadegari from email.arizona.edu)
Wed Jan 11 11:09:22 EST 2017

We are currently looking for a new colleague at an Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level in Systems Biology of Plant Abiotic Responses to start in fall 2017 at the School of Plant Sciences, University of Arizona. Details are available here: http://uacareers.com/postings/14921.

Potential candidates can contact me directly for any questions.

Regards,
Ramin

Ramin Yadegari
School of Plant Sciences