[Arabidopsis] Position in Root Biology

Folta, Kevin M. via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kfolta from ufl.edu)
Tue Jan 3 14:19:24 EST 2017

Hello Arabidopsis Folks!

Don't let this scare you, let it entice you....  We are looking for an applied position in root physiology.

http://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/cw/en-us/job/498574/assistant-professor-of-horticultural-sciences-plant-root-biology

This is a great opportunity to translate what you know in the basic science of Arabidopsis roots and apply it to important issues in specialty crop biology.

Please take a close look at this solicitation and think of clever ways you can apply your expertise to important problems in horticultural crops.

Work fast!   We are reviewing applications soon.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin

Kevin M. Folta
Professor and Chairman
Horticultural Sciences Department
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32606

352-273-4350

www.talkingbiotechpodcast.com<http://www.talkingbiotechpodcast.com>

Florida has extremely broad public records laws.  Any correspondence sent to this email address is subject to public release.  Have a nice day!