[Arabidopsis] Data Management Tools

Geraint Parry via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by geraint from garnetcommunity.org.uk)
Wed Jan 4 08:58:29 EST 2017

It is increasingly important for plant science researchers to develop
effective strategies for the management of the data they produce.
Therefore GARNet has added a Data Management Tools section to our
Resources page.

Please take a look at this and the other GARNet resources pages here:

http://www.garnetcommunity.org.uk/node/778

In addition please let me know if there are any other tools that might
be added to provide a more complete list.

Contact GARNet at: geraint from garnetcommunity.org.uk