[Arabidopsis] Re: Four Postdoc positions in cell wall biology and plant biosystems design

Henrik Scheller via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by hscheller from lbl.gov)
Thu Dec 7 20:51:04 EST 2017

Hi I just posted these four positions, but the text below included the
application deadline:

*Four Post-Doc positions available in the Plant Feedstocks Division at the
Joint BioEnergy Institute, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory,
California*

The Joint Bioenergy Institute is engaged in fundamental research aimed at
enabling the production of biofuels and bioproducts from plant biomass. We
are seeking four highly motivated postdocs to work in the areas of plant
cell wall biology and plant synthetic biology.

The positions have main focus on

1.     Determining the structure of plant cell walls using solid-state NMR
of 13C-labeled plant biomass

*http://m.rfer.us/LBLIA49H <http://m.rfer.us/LBLIA49H>*

2.     Elucidating biosynthesis of cell wall polysaccharides in sorghum

http://m.rfer.us/LBL0uY9I

3.     Engineering plants with altered cell wall polysaccharide composition

http://m.rfer.us/LBLoIJ9J

4.     Engineering plants with altered composition of lignin and other
aromatic compounds

http://m.rfer.us/LBLA.C9K

For more information and to apply please see the links above.

For questions:

Positions 1 and 3: Jenny Mortimer, jcmortimer from lbl.gov

Position 2: Henrik V Scheller, hscheller from lbl.gov

Position 4: Aymerick Eudes, ageudes from lbl.gov

The postings shall remain open until the positions are filled, however for
full consideration, please apply by close of business on January 8, 2018.